Nitrile was originally developed as an alternative to natural latex. A synthetic polymer, Nitrile has much of the same flexibility, tensile strength and durability as latex. Nitrile gloves are latex-free. They are also far superior to latex gloves when providing protection from chemotherapy applications and petroleum-based products. In response to customer feedback, CareMates Nitrile gloves feature a textured surface for a better grip.
Not all Nitrile gloves are Created Equal!
CareMates Nitrile gloves are:
- Superior medical grade, latex-free, and powder-free new age synthetic gloves
- Unique gloves with a plum color, superior stretch, elasticity and fit, compared to typical Nitrile or Latex gloves
Why CareMates Nitrile gloves?
- Certified for chemotherapy and home infusion applications
ASTM D6978 test results show this glove protects the wearer from permeation of carcinogenic chemicals, therapeutic drugs, and the following chemotherapy drugs:
Carmustine (3.3 mg/ml) Cisplatin (1.0 mg/ml) Cyclophosphamide (20.0 mg/ml) Dacarbazine (DTIC) (10.0 mg/ml) Etoposide (20.0 mg/ml) Doxorubicin Hydrochloride (2.0mg/ml) 5-Fluorouracil (50.0 mg/ml) Thio-Tepa (10.0 mg/ml) Paclitaxel (taxol) (6.0 mg/ml)
- Superior Protection
(0%) viral penetration (ASTM F739), (0%) alcohol permeation (ASTM F1671), unlike other synthetic gloves according to ASTM testing
- Low Dermatitis Formulation
Reduces potential of users becoming sensitive to the chemical components of Nitrile gloves
Offers excellent resistance to punctures and tears
- Flexible, soft
Designed for comfortable fit, low resistance to friction, very easy to slide on, with great dexterity and tactility
When should Nitrile gloves be used?
Nitrile gloves can be used in any environment to prevent the spread of infection in healthcare, food preparation/food service, cleaning, sanitation, and other applications.
Choose CareMates Nitrile gloves if you
- Need the highest quality latex-free product available, with maximum protection properties
- Need maximum protection to prevent spread of Infection, in healthcare, food service, and sanitation
- Need maximum protection from known carcinogens in petrochemical cleaners, lubricants and coolants
- Need maximum protection from chemotherapy, home infusion, and therapy drug permeation
- Need a textured glove that offers tensile strength and durability